AMBUTATIONS FOR GENERAL PRACTITIONERS:
BEFORE, AFTER AND IN EMERGENCIES
Distance Learning CME Course, 8 CME Credits
Free for all subscribers of the International Journal of Medicine
1. Clinical assessement in vascular diseases of the limbs.
2. Risk factors of the "Limb in danger"
3. Indications for recommending further diagnostic control in chronic vascular diseases
4. Indications for recommending urgent opinion of the expert in chronic vascular diseases
5. Indications for recommending urgent opinion of the expert in ambutated patients.
6. Indications for recommending further diagnostic control in ambutated patients
7. Follow -up guidelines in ambutated patients: the role of the general practitioner.
8. The ghost limb
9. Physical therapy for ambutated patients
10. Psychiatric problems in ambutated patients
11. Types of rehabilitation programs for ambutations
12. Traumatic ambutation as an emergency in the primary care
13. Emergency medicine in special forms of ambutation
14. Legal and moral issues of ambutations
15. Pain therapy in ambutated patients
16. Buerger's Disease in primary care