AMBUTATIONS FOR GENERAL SURGEONS course 1
Distance Learning CME Course, 8 CME Credits
Free for all subscribers of the International Journal of Medicine
1. Clinical assessement in vascular diseases of the limbs.
2. Risk factors of the "Limb in danger".
3. Indications for recommending further diagnostic control in chronic vascular diseases
4. The current role of General Surgery for patients who need or may need an ambutation
5. Indications for recommending urgent opinion of the expert in chronic vascular diseases
6. Indications for recommending urgent opinion of the expert in ambutated patients.
7. Indications for recommending further diagnostic control in ambutated patients
8. Follow -up guidelines in ambutated patients: the role of the general surgeon
8. The ghost limb
9. Physical therapy for ambutated patients
10. Psychiatric problems in ambutated patients
11. Types of rehabilitation programs for ambutations
12. Traumatic ambutation as an emergency in the secondary care
13. Emergency medicine in special forms of ambutation
14. Legal and moral issues of ambutations
15. Pain therapy in ambutated patients
16. Buerger's Disease in primary care
AMBUTATIONS FOR GENERAL SURGEONS course 2
Atlas of ambutations' techniques